Over 6 years, the escalating war has led to the underperformance of health facilities in the country resulting in an increase of diseases and epidemics such as cholera outbreak. In addition to that, a large displacement wave gave rise to crisis in Health centers which were not equipped to handle such humanitarian outcomes in view of the tremendous damage of all the entire health sector.
ADO aims to improve access to health care services and ensure that heath facilities are able to respond for the outbreak of epidemics as well as assisting
Host communities and IDPs in receiving essential primary and secondary health care through the rehabilitated health centers, and the established semi-fixed and mobile health clinics. where beneficiaries reached 1,221,935 until April 2020.
• Rehabilitate health centers to improve its capacity to serve more number of patients and wide range of diseases.
• Establish semi-fixed and mobile clinics in the districts that host IDPs.
• Support health centers with laboratory devices and medicines.
• Conduct health awareness campaigns.
• Provide integrated primary, secondary, referral, reproductive health, and (RMNCAH) interventions.